Meet Our CEO
A strong track record for more than half a century
Direct sales are the centerpiece of our company. We rely on a global network of expert AMC consultants to sell our products directly to our customers. And we remain in close contact with them at all times.
We don’t stock products with retailers, and here’s why: when our consultants put on a live cooking experience featuring our products to our customers, they understand exactly what the benefits are. And they see the quality.
Our consultants are trained to answer any questions, offer recommendations and provide extra information as required.
Our high-quality stainless steel products come with a warranty of up to 30 years – that’s how much faith we have in them. What’s more, as a member of Direct Selling Europe, we’re committed to sustainable, ethical and consumer-oriented direct selling.
Culture & Principles
The DNA of AMC is embodied by seven principles:
- Passion: cooking is about more than just preparing meals. It’s a lifestyle.
- Customer centricity: our duty is to meet all our customers’ cooking needs.
- Knowledge: we embrace innovation and new technologies for the benefit of our products and services.
- Quality: the products we provide can make a genuine difference in our customers’ lives.
- Team spirit: we motivate and rely on each other to take our business to the next level.
- Personal development: we empower people to achieve their fullest potential.
- No bias: we seek out opportunities wherever they may be.
These are firm foundations on which to build and maintain a sustainable, successful business.
Facts & Figures
At AMC, we have been providing people with a healthier, tastier approach to cooking and nutrition for more than 55 years. Our premium products are the embodiment of our philosophy: Eat better. Live better.
This is our recipe for success.
- A direct sales model since 1963
- A network of 15,000+ consultants in more than 30 countries worldwide (with headquarters in Switzerland)
- Organizations for specific markets in various countries
- Production facilities in Europe
- In-house R&D for product development and innovation
- AMC Institute for recipe development and nutritional research
- Recipe communities in English, German, Spanish and Italian